July 13, 2024

July 13, 2024

Teen Girl Abducted While Making Phone Call Outside Her Home Was Raped Before Being Strangled To Death

An 18-year-old Nigerian woman was abducted from the front of her home, raped, and then strangled to death in the Ebonyi state, reports said.


Ezeani Adanna Goodness was kidnapped on Tuesday night March 22. She was standing in front of her house in Isu Okoma, Onicha LGA of Ebonyi State, reportedly making a phone call when some unidentified men forced her into a vehicle and drove away.


Her lifeless body was found the next day in a mechanic workshop behind her home, according to reports.


Goodness’ sister, who did not wish to be identified, described the unfortunate episode: “We came back from Nkwoegu Isu market around 10:00 pm, so my sister went to the front of our house to make a phone call.”


“I went inside the house with my mom, some minutes later, a strange number called my mom on the phone that she should rush outside to look for my sister, that he was speaking with my sister on the phone when she started shouting and her phone went off.”


“The guy said my sister used to call him with the same number and when he asked her, she told her that the number belongs to our mother so he saved it.”


“We rushed outside immediately and started calling her line but it was switched off.”


“Around 10:47 pm I called a man from Ebubegu security but he told me that he can never come out because he is not on duty.”

“So we saw a force man, named FearGod, and told him everything that happened, he called that same man from Ebubegu that I called previously, this time he told him that he is coming but never showed up.”


“The same FearGod went to our neighboring village and mobilized a search party.”


“Around 12:00am my sister’s phone started ringing but no one picked up. The next morning, being Wednesday, March 23, around 6:30 am we saw her lifeless body in a mechanic workshop behind our house.”


“She was raped and strangled to death and her phone was placed on her chest.”


No arrests have been reported yet.


This is an ongoing investigation and no further details were revealed at the time of the incident.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *